skip to content

University Biomedical Services (UBS)


Home Office PIL Courses

Courses are offered according to the type of licence you will be applying for and in the case of Personal Licences, the specific categories (e.g. PIL A, AB, ABC).

New Project Licence Holders are now required to complete PIL courses relevant to the work they will be undertaking (see above).

For more information please follow the link to the 'Contact Us'  section of this website.

Application Form PIL Course

Contact Us

General Enquiries

Training Centre Enquiries

Home Office Licencing

HR Enquiries

RCA Reporting