skip to content

University Biomedical Services (UBS)


Home Office PIL Courses

From January 2015, Home Office Licence courses are changing. Courses will now be offered according to the type of licence you will be applying for and in the case of Personal Licences, the specific categories (e.g. PIL A, AB, ABC).

New Project Licence Holders are now required to complete PIL courses relevant to the work they will be undertaking (see above).

For more information please follow the link to the 'Contact Us'  section of this website.