skip to content

University Biomedical Services (UBS)


Within the Act A(SP)A 1986, all individuals responsible for the care and welfare of the animals etc. are listed on the Establishment Licence for the Institution.

For further information please refer to the 'Home Office Licencing' Tab under 'Establishment Licence': Establishment Licence | University Biomedical Services (UBS) (

Contact Us

General Enquiries

Training Centre Enquiries

Home Office Licencing

HR Enquiries

RCA Reporting